Sunday 29 November 2009

What a Bad Blogger................

I can't believe I haven't blogged for over 2 months, well maybe I can, life has been hectic and something has to take a step back and my blog was it. So I'd better make up for it!

Stampin' Up a Storm was a huge success. Thanks so much to everyone that supported us and especially to Petronela Hardy, I couldn't have done it without you babe! We raised a total of $561.90 for the Motor Neurone Association of Queensland, mostly from our raffle of fantastic goodies donated by Stampin' Up! The prizes were spectacular.

Here are a few photos of the occasion.




This is our display table all set up and looking good.












A close-up shot of the cupcakes I made for all the stampers. Each cupcake contained some lollies and some of them a ticket for a lucky door prize.













The lucky major prize winners. Congratulation to Kaye, Judy, Lyn and Anne-Maree.










Some of our lovely ladies deep in concentration during one of the projects.










And the lovely ladies on the other table.










And here are the projects the ladies got to make. It was a full on day but the feedback has been very positive.










Thanks to everyone again for your support.

Watch this space!

We will be organising another one in the new year.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Looks like it was a fabulous day Jane. I'm looking at all the work you and Nela put in. Fantastic.