Wednesday 15 October 2008

Arty-Oz Collaborative Book 2008



Thirty one amazingly talented girls (myself included....lol) on the Yahoo group Arty-Oz have contributed to this unbelievably beautiful book.


Teresa Abajo was the hostess who took on the mammoth task and with a band of helpers bound our pages into the wonderful volume you see here. The theme for the book was Women and there are some absolute masterpieces amongst the pages.

For my page I used Basic Grey paper and stamps from the Little Dreams collection by the wonderful Rachel Greig at Darkroom Door.

1 comment:

Rachel Greig said...

Hey Jane - I received my book last week, and let out a squeal of joy when I saw your page!!! Love how you used the Spread Your Wings (Little Dreams) stamp!! And isn't the whole book to die for! I am SO pleased I went in this swap, it's something I'll treasure forever.