Sunday 2 November 2008

Brayer Brilliance

My in home class last month was "Brayer Brilliance" and the lovely ladies made the following 5 cards using different brayering techniques. I love my brayer and just don't get it out often enough.


This card was made using Almost Amethyst, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant Inks on Glossy White cardstock. Cased from a card by Jane Mercer.






Using the same technique as in the last card but masking the snow and the moon to create a lovely effect. Colours used here are Bordering Blue and Night of Navy.





This card was made by stamping with Versamark before brayering over the top with So Saffron and then stamping with Really Rust.





This card was made by brayering the base colour Mellow Moss over the glossy white card stock then sticking small post it notes down and brayering Old Olive all over and then sticking down larger post it notes and brayering Always Artichoke over the whole thing. Then remove the post it notes and voila! White emboss flowers over the top.





And finally the last card we made uses the Emerging Colour technique. Love this card and as soon as I saw it On Vanessa Webb's blog just knew I had to make one. Needless to say the girls all loved it too.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Love these cards Jane. I too don't use my brayer enough.