Thursday 19 March 2009

Summer Mini Catalogue almost over

I loved nearly everything in this catalogue which is very unlike me but the stamp sets and papers in this catalogue are beautiful and the punches - fantastic!

I made these three cards using the Bali Breeze Designer Papers and the Eastern Blooms stamp set for the head staff at Blake's school at the end of last year. He finished year 12 and I am so missing school..........lol (He's not!).


The papers are River Rock, Taken with Teal, and Whisper White.


I have also used the Stampin' Glitter in the centre of the flowers on a couple of the cards - it is just beautiful.


I made this card for my friend Lyn, using the Carousel Notes and the Live Your Dreams stamp set. I also used some of the lovely Ginger Blossom Designer Papers.
I also made this card using the same stamp set and the Afternoon Tea designer Papers. This also uses the square scallop punch which is a "must have".


This card was made for a swap in a demonstrators Yahoo group I am in. The cards disappeared in the post and never turned up but at least I had taken a picture. This card uses my favourite River Rock cardstock along with Groovy Guava and Ruby Red and the lovely Ginger Blossom Designer Paper.

No comments: